Strategies for Companies to Enable More Sustainable and Healthier Buildings
Date/Time: August 12, 2021 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
With buildings accounting for 36 percent of emissions globally, there is no path to achieve climate goals without addressing energy consumption in buildings. The good news is tools are emerging to support organizations slash emissions through digitization and automation within their commercial and industrial spaces. These measures can also help make buildings healthier and safer for those that live or work within.?
In this webcast, experts will cover the latest thinking on the future of buildings, including key trends, challenges and opportunities to make buildings sustainable and healthy.
- Strategies to navigate the journey to sustainable buildings
- Finding the balance between healthy and sustainable buildings
- Evolution of the sustainable building of the future
- Sarah Golden, Senior Energy Analyst & VERGE Energy Chair, GreenBiz Group
- Youssef Mestari, General Manager Sustainability & Energy Efficiency Solutions, Honeywell Building Technologies
- Nikki Mehta, Director, Energy & Sustainability, Honeywell Building Technologies
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.